Sunday, November 22, 2009

Diary of a Commoner

This day was full of excitement. I went to the races, wearing my finest apparel, and was greatly looking forward to hearing the great and noble Caesar speak. I adore Caesar and I have never met a decent ho who didn’t. I would bet that most of the people there were there for Caesar. After the race Caesar spoke. As soon as he came on sight the crown erupted in cheers, I cheering the loudest, of course. When he started to speak everyone went dead silent, wanting to hear each word that he speaks. Caesar spoke of the peace and triumph of Rome. He is so righteous and incredible he speaks like god himself! To make the day even better, after Caesars speech he was offered the crown, but he refused it! The crowd went erratic when he was offered it, to show their support, but went ever crazier when he refused it! It was offered and refused twice more! Each time the crowd cheering louder. It’s so comforting to me to know that Caesar is not power crazed. I think he cares about Rome, and its people. I think Caesar would be a great ruler; I would proud to be ruled by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment